Hankook Tire Mlb Sweepstakes gives you a great chance to Win a grand prize. To grab these prizes you need to visit mlb.com/Sweepstakes and You can participate by following the instructions of some Sweepstakes. You can submit the entry before the last date of submission.
Hankook Tire Mlb Sweepstakes Details:
Eligibility; This sweepstakes is open to United States and DC residents aged 18 or over.
Entry Type: Only one entry per email address.
Closing date is September 29, 2023,
How to Go in Hankook Tire Mlb Sweepstakes – mlb.com/Sweepstakes
To enter these Sweepstakes, visit the official site mlb.com/Sweepstakes. Follow the instructions to complete the registration form with your personal information, including your name, address, and email address. Submit the registration form to create an account. Look for sweepstakes and giveaways that interest you, and click the “Enter Now” button to participate. Submit your entry by the deadline. Keep an eye on your email and mailbox for notification if you have won a prize.
- 1 Grand Prize: The winner will receive a 4-day/3-night trip for the winner and up to 3 guests to attend 1 game of the 2023 World Series. The prize package consists of:
- Round-trip coach class air transportation;
- 3-Night hotel accommodations (2 standard, double occupancy rooms) in the WS Host City at a hotel.
- 4 tickets to the World Series Game; and
- Ground transportation in the WS Host City to/from the airport and the applicable hotel.
- The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $6,500.
Hankook Tire Mlb Sweepstakes Winner Selection:
1 Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about, October 15, 2022, from all the eligible entries received by a random drawing.
Note that you can enter as many Sweepstakes like this, but you need to make sure to read the rules and regulations for each sweepstake before entering. Also, be aware that there are scammers who impersonate sweepstakes, giveaways and contests, so make sure you are on the official website before entering any sweepstakes.
OFFICIAL RULES : mlb.com/Sweepstakes